Powered by Blogger.

Summer 2022 bucket list - Day 1



Taking a break from the portfolio update that I am working on, today I really felt what it means to be grounded by finally getting the chance to get my hand on some soil and start the planting project of the year. Last year was my first try and it was quite successful, unexpectedly! because I only planted some herbs and tomatoes on the balcony before, together with taking care of our home plants. Planting real veggies that you can eat and share with family and friends is something else. It has another feeling out of this world. At least for me, the whole planting journey was very peaceful, grounding and humbling. 

Since I am having another social media diet, perhaps a fast :-) ...just at the same time of the year as the past two years, I am focusing on my handy craft and other hobbies instead. Here I will be keeping a journal of the time spent "off the line". 

It's funny that when I opened up my streaming site this evening to look for a movie after kids bedtime unplugging was one of the first few movies and of course, Eva caught my eye as I am always told I look like her. I am watching this movie in bed this evening and one of the first scenes of the movie had a deep quote that made me want to write about it in my journal. 


 To be truly awake one must sometimes be unreachable to the distractions of the modern world.



 





No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?