Powered by Blogger.

Rosegal Review : Spaghetti Strap Flowy Summer Maxi Dress

Hi guys! I am back with another review and personal style post. As you all know, I love summer maxi dresses. Couple of months ago when summer was about to start, I shared with you guys the "Spaghetti strap dress" on my wish list. Which can be both a day and evening dress depends on how you style it. 

I wore this dress to dinner last week with a leather jacket, golden accessories and black mid heels sandals. Those who follow me on Instagram must have seen it. And yesterday while we went out to enjoy the nature and eat lunch outside I wore the dress with brown flat sandals and a black summer hat, as you see in the photos. 

I got a lot of compliments about it. And besides that, it's comfy, the fabric is so soft and light. Just perfect for summer weather. I did not have lots of yellow items in my closet so I thought I would go for yellow since it's also perfect for summer and match my tan skin. 

Shopping with Rosegal.com was a great experience. Affordable prices, fast delivery and the product was just like the photos and description.   


 




post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?