Powered by Blogger.

Late Summer And Fall Wishlist: Featuring Palazzo Pants

Hi guys I am back with a new wishlist for Late Summer / Fall season, featuring couple of items that I am willing to buy. I try to keep track on the new trends and pick the items that are somehow classic and timeless. Keeping in mind that I should only go for the things that suit my body type and my personal style.

1. I am so in love with the Palazzo Pants trend as I am sick and tired of slim and tight pants. As I mentioned before wide pants balance body curves for Pear Body women. Of Course if they want to ;-). ( Some readers complained about the idea of hiding women curves to fit media beauty standards )  


2. Ear Cuffs has been on my list for quite a while, I just did not find the right source / store until now. I am doing my online shopping from www.dresslily.com https://www.dresslily.com/?lkid=1748910


3. Cold Shoulder dresses and tops.  I still have no cold shoulder items in my closet, I love how this style gives a very feminine look. Perfect for summertime. This lovely Butterfly Cold Shoulder Dress is on my list.  

4. Glitter Dresses is a must have. Especially the vintage ones are my favorite. I still have The Great Gatsby Theme as my dream day fantasy. Those flat 20s century glamorous dresses are timeless. 


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?