Powered by Blogger.

Shopping Diary:DYRBERG/KERN Copenhagen


Here are some goodies and favorites from my shopping diary this month. I usually do my nails by myself so I bought the french manicure pencil to try it out. I am also going to try the new collection of Loreal nail polish together with NYX nude lipstick a level of color I didn't find in other brands. Another soft bra joined my collection as I still got the soft bra crush (Previous post)

The most highlighted part on my purchase is the DYRBERG/KERN earnings. The bracelet in the photos was a birthday gift from my hubby´s sweet sister which I find very chic. 



This photo from the Royaldesign store where I ordered a ring from the new collection of DYRBERG/KERN. I adored the design so much, something unusual and unique from the Scandinavian creative designs as usual. 




post signature
SaveSave

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?