Powered by Blogger.

Sweet Potato Bites

Cooking in hot weather is not that fun, even my appetite, gets kind of weird so I find myself only looking for something light to eat. I had some sweet potatoes left from the lasagna I made last week so I decided to try these baked potato bites for lunch and it turned out to be very successful. You can either bake the potato cut to half or make a couple of layers.

*Becuase I adore an extra strong flavor, I added baked paprika paste/sauce to the chickpeas. Totally optional! 




2 large sweet potatoes (200 grams / sweet potatoes)
50 grams of feta cheese
1 handful of parsley
1 tablespoon of olive oil
a pinch of salt
a pinch of black pepper
100 grams of cooked chickpeas

Here's how to do it:

Put the oven at 200 c and prepare a baking sheet with baking paper. Wash the potatoes, brush them with olive oil on top and bottom. Salt on the surface and place it on the oven plate.

Bake for 30 minutes, remove the baking sheet and turn over the sweet potatoes. With the help of a fork you move around in the rich sweet potatoes. Stir the cheese on the potatoes.

I mix you with chickpeas with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread chickpeas evenly onto the sweet potato plate.

Sprinkle with parsley, olive oil and bake another 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has a nice color.
Before serving let it cool and sprinkle some salt and pepper on the potatoes.


Source inspiration here 

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?