Powered by Blogger.

Homemade Raspberry Jam


Hello lovelies! I love making homemade things, whether its food or other craft things. We often use jam when we eat, toast, pancakes, scones, and oatmeal.. I had this one on my to do list that I shared with you guys previously. These homemade raspberries jam is made with love, from the berries me and Julia picked last month and we cooked them together. Cooking with her is fun. This jam method is so easy you will want to make your own all the time. I went for the light jam method because I do not like heavy sweetness taste, so it was more berries and less sugar. Enjoy this inspiration! 




Ingredients 

2 l berries
1 kg of soft sugar

For light (looser jam and marmalade):

4 l berries
1 kg of soft sugar

Method

25 minutes

Clean and cut the berries especially the large berries before mixing with sugar in a saucepan. 
Boil and boil for 2-5 minutes depending on how firm the berries are.
Remove the pot from the heat and foam well. 
Leave for 15 minutes, stir a few times in the meantime.
Pour on hot, cleaned cans. Seal. Keep cool.

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?