Powered by Blogger.

Dear Kuala Lampur


Dear Kuala Lampur, it was nice spending 3 months among your massive buildings and towers, enjoying your fancy Malls and tasting all different types of Asian food and drinks. If I count what activities I was doing there part from the Islands trips would be only; reading, dining and mostly karaoke; I became a karaoke star here and that is what I am going to miss the most. While staying there I lived in Cyberjaya, Sunway, Guerny 2, apart from the Trips out of the capital.


It was cool to walk around your streets while its raining in a warm weather, waring Chinese style shorts and skirts and hanging out with my Asian cute girls. I played all my cards in KL and there is two things fly away so fast in here; Time and Cash.

Special thanks for the lovely people I met there; My Libyan home friends and their girlfriends; Rachel and Rochelle, special thanks for Sara and Melody. Mino and Nadim and their friends. My flat mates Mohaimen and Khalid and Sahar.

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?