Powered by Blogger.

Dyslexia and Cooking

Here is another topic I had to do research about because of some personal experience and that all my teachers at the cooking class had some form of dyslexia which I thought can't be just coincident.


When I first knew about this it was through James Oliver a few years ago. Personally, I never experienced this in my mother language but I have difficulties with Latin letters sometimes especially when writing by hand. I tend to think and write fast so I lose letters in the process and when I try to correct the word I lose the memory of where a certain letter should be placed. The good thing is that I know when a word looks incorrect because of my good visual memory, luckily. My typing memory helps me a lot because I experience fewer difficulties when writing by a keyboard. And I always have to do the editing a couple of times. Frustrating!

While reading about the relation between cooking and dyslexia I found lots of interesting information and amazing stories. So here is a good article I found which was pretty good. Enjoy!







post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?