Powered by Blogger.

FREE Printable Holiday Cards Swedish/English

Hello loyal readers! Its been a while since I offered an exclusive freebie on the blog so this time I am offering these lovely cards quite early, so many of you can benefit from these printables. This is the best time of the year to order holiday cards especially the personalized ones and send them so they get on time.  

Below you will find a link to a PSD file where you get 2 designs of the same "watercolor drawing " card in both Swedish and English. You can hide the watermark that has my name on it and go ahead and prints the design you like. 

If you are not familiar with PSD, request your PDF file (choose design & language) by email: hinda.toufga@gmail.com and I will be happy to send your free printable card. The same for E-card if you like to send your holiday greetings by email to your family and friends. 

HERE I am also open for personalized "family collage" cards, like the one I made below with my daughter. The personalized cards fee is 1.50 USD digital format so you can print it by yourself. If you want a printing assistant let me know I will arrange it for an extra fee.  Enjoy!

Warning ( Design is not allowed for sale, only for personal use )














post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?