Powered by Blogger.

Featuring Rosegal 5th Anniversary: Wishlist and discount offer

Hi lovelies! I am back with another style recommendation for late summer shopping, featuring Rosegal one more time. I am happy for corporate with them once again and create this lovely wishlist based on my personal taste and style. Last year I reviewed two of their summer dresses you can see them here.

The highlight of this post is the “Rosegal 5th Anniversary”. I would like to share with you guys this special online offer from 2 July until 22 July. I will be making my order from this wishlist collection of dresses tonight :-) yayiiii..... Enjoy!

Use code "RGTina" for 15% off all orders
Use code "RGTina5th” for 17% 0ff all over 50USD


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?