Powered by Blogger.

Scandinavian HomeStyling: Featuring "HOUSE OF PHILIA" Home Tour

Here is another Scandinavian interior design from real homes. House of Philia is also a family lifestyle blog I follow on bloglovin. I like how this home design is a combine of both simplicity and class. White color as usual gives a very clean modern style look and its easy to decorate with other nature colors, here in this interior it seems that they choose dark blue and copper as an addition to the grey and white. 

I adored their new baby room, and I got an inspiration to DIY our bed-head because we also have grey walls in the bedroom and white bedroom furniture's. Ive been wanting to do this for quite awhile so I will keep you posted when I do the project.

I hope you also find inspiration from these photos I collected, pick up some space styling ideas and color matching skills. 














post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?