Powered by Blogger.

Knit Hat I Made While Pregnant ( Get the free pattern )

When I was pregnant with Julia and before I even knew the gender I decided I want to knit something for my baby arrival. I am a beginner at knitting and I try to use the easy patterns when I try to make something. I previously made a scarf for my hubby as a gift, made couple of scarfs I gave to family and best friends, and I sold some. 

This hat was my first hat to knit. Its is so cute itself and even more cute and adorable on little Julia. She started to fit to it right on time with the beginning of the late summer / fall weather.

For new moms I suggest making / knitting something for your baby arrival that you will love to see your baby wearing later on. You can save it for your little ones until they grow old and even your grand children might have it one day. 

I think such simple things will have great value in the future, so why not putt some energy and love emotions into a little project like this to pass generations. Here are the projects I used, I hope this can be helpful for you or someone you know that might like it: 


KNIT GIFT IDEAS: 5 FREE HAT KNIT PATTERNS FOR BEGINNERS + SIZES







October 2015
post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?