Powered by Blogger.

Fancy Flowers: Peonies

Spring season is on doors.. have you made up your mind if you want to apply some changes to your home decor? 

Well.. last spring I added the green leafs throw pillow to our living room sofa to add the touch of spring to our space. The banana leaf and jungle pattern was on the trend and I am sure it is still looking at the home collection of Hm this month. 

This means I will only apply some new changes to shake things little.. flowers, new fragrance candle etc..

I can't wait to decorated the house with peonies again, you might have known already by old posts that I love peonies so so much.. This big peony was from my dearest friend Lina when she paid me a visit last spring and we had one of our girls chill-out weekends. 

Peonies are just the best.. I can't stop looking at them and how beautiful they are. This one below is called : Paeonia officinalis 'Rubra Plena' double-flowered cultivar , and the other one which is also my favorite type is Ant attracted to peony bud nectar. 



Coffee Table Style





post signature

2 comments

  1. Love your pillow selection !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was truly a beautiful peonie, you have made me love them as well!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?