Powered by Blogger.

Back To Full Time Blogging


Hello again.. as you might have noticed I am back on track following up on my blog & shop management recently. Now that I am on a maternity leave I have lots of spare time to do the things I never had the time to do while working full time each week.


Now days I am trying to get used to working from different places around the house other than just the home office which became half nursery and half home office. Today I choose to sit by the dining corner window to enjoy the brightness and the snow fall view.

Here are some photos of how I am redecorating the home space for the season. Added some brown / beige color details to the interior,  and I am thinking to add up some gold accessories as well..

So at last.. lets give you a quick update on whats new in Nature Whisper :

- Designed a logo for Nature Whisper Blog and Store.
- There has been a new photography listing for sale on the Etsy store.
- Sold out Flamingo watercolor painting will be available as a print soon, since its has been popular and requested.
- New motherhood category is added to my blog topics..
- Made new media kit to open opportunities for those who want to be featured in nature whisper.
- I will be offering giveaways, copones, and freebies each month.
- Scheduled blog posts for the whole maternity period which I am going to be busy.
- Added new travel videos to my youtube channel, and edited all our travel photos for new travel articles to come..
- I am back to be active on bloglovin and tumblr again sharing only my original content.
- Nature Whisper photography site will be liked to the blogs style category to feature the fashion photoshoot I practise on with my friend Lina.

And finally here is a small update on how I am redecorating the home space for the season, added some brown / beige color details to the interior. And I am thinking to add up some gold accessories as well.









post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?