I would like to share with you one my favorite breakfast recipes. I love continental breakfast, and I sometimes switch between croissant and bread , omelet, cereal or pancakes.. but a hot grilled cheese toast is always the best!
This is one of my weekend breakfasts where I enjoyed grilled toast, some fresh fruits, orange juice and black coffee..
Oven Grilled Cheese Toast
- 8 slices of toast bread
- 3-4 tablespoons of softened butter
- 8 slices of cheese ( or more if you like it really cheesey)
- Butter one side of a piece of bread and place buttered side down on a cookie sheet.
- Place a slice of cheese on top of the bread.
- Butter one side of another piece of bread and place butter side up, on top of the slice of cheese.
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
- Bake at 425 for 6-8 minutes. Flip over and bake for 3-4 more minutes. The cooking time may vary depending on how toasted you like the bread on your grilled cheese sandwiches. The first time you do this, you might check on it a few times to be sure it does not get more crisp than you like them to be.
- Serve and enjoy!