Powered by Blogger.

Wedding Guest Outfit: How to dress up a grey dress

 wedding guest outfit

 wedding guest outfit

Here it is! as I promised you guys that I am going to write a about events and wedding guest outfit for women this year. In this post I am showing you how I got my inspiration for dressing up my tulle  grey dress for a wedding event. 

You might have noticed that most of my outfits are grey, and even home decor. Its starting to be my favorite color after white. 

Sometimes it can be hard to find the right things that would brighten up "grey" . And that depends on how you want the general look to be. For me I wanted to have a bit of smoky look but in the same time for it to look natural without adding up too much. So I skipped wearing big earnings ( as its common for strapless dresses) and I only used my usual studs, cocktail black and white ring and natural stone statement necklace

Black clutch and black low pumps where the best options for me to add up to the smoky look but it can be also dressed up with nude or dark red colors for fair skin women. 

I hope you enjoy the inspiration from my personal style and look forward for more...





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?