Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style:The Fall Colors

 








The Fall







Hello lovelies, since the fall is already here with its gorgeous warm colors and its refreshing breeze that swapped the summer heat I thought of adding more post to the fall season series and this is one of them. 

Here are my new sets of "street style" photographs taken by the photographer Lina Strom my colleague at the fine art academy last year. Featuring as usual the comfy and classic timeless outfits from my personal closet which I call it the "Artist Style" with an autumn touch. 

I know that it's quite common that artists are extreme with their taste, but there are also some types of artists out there who has a classic perspective, and believes in " less is more" phrase. I happen to be one of them. 

post signature

1 comment

  1. Wow..loving these dark shades..perfect attire for winters.

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?