Powered by Blogger.

In Miami







When I first got there I had the " I am in Miami beach!" song coming cross my mind hehe..It happens to me sometimes getting like a theme song in my head in some special occasions. It was impressing how the beach looked even better then how it looks like on tv and photos. If it wasn't that freaking hot weather I would've thought it was snow on the beach. Pure white sands and pure light blue water that is warm and just as perfect. 

We lived in ocean drive while in Miami and that was the perfect location to get around and go to the beach at anytime and reach the other dining and shopping spots. We visited Miami downtown too and toke a boat tour around to discover the other islands where the starts and famous people live. We  visited little havana as well and enjoyed a break from the modern Miami.

The food was good there, we got to try the Cuban food and enjoy lots of Latin culture things such as the music and the big cocktail drinks associated with the tropical atmosphere. 




post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?