Powered by Blogger.

In NYC







A short brief of our two weeks vacation in the united states which was the reason I was not blogging regularly. Here are some photos from our five days in New York City. We've done some site seeing in all the famous tourist attraction sites, enjoyed the delicious American mixed culture dining places, some chill out time in lounges and happy hours. And at the end we made sure to do some good whole year shopping which was a hell of a task.

Its strange that once I got there I felt like Ive been there before,  like I knew it all already and I guess that was because of the movies and tv shows. I figured I liked NYC in a different way long time ago when I was young, when it looked like a place I would love to live in but now I know for sure that I wont give up my lovely little cozy safe and free life here in Sweden for anything.



post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?