Powered by Blogger.

Self Learning and Improvment Journey 2






These blog posts started to become more of a diary or a memoir for my daughters to read later when they grow up. I myself go back and read what I wrote years ago... to be reminded of my old self..

I don't really know from where to start, to be honest,  a lot of changes have happened to me since my last blog post during on the new year. I started my English literature course as I mentioned while working on Skolado a teacher/student app internship program part of the ( Game on skill up the program ) I am in from May 2021 until May this year.

So now I am having the English 5 final exam on 15 Feb. Once I am done, I will have a 5-weeks break from the courses and focus only on the Skolado app /skill-up program. Keeping faith in myself, I am very excited to get over this chapter soon to get to the next level.

The next chapter that will start on 21 March, I piled up a couple of distance courses; English 6, Swedish high school level 2, and web development 1 ...until August 8, that's when Alicia will start her kindergarten hallelujah!!! 

In August when both girls start going to school/kindergarten, I will finally have more quality time to study without interruption. The plan is to start studying in college in the same tech/design field I am in now and gather as many Swedish local references as possible because that is what I used to lack coming from another country. The Spanish games company I worked for in 2014/2016 wasn't counted as "local" for Swedes who are suspicious about other countries' qualifications. So building a CV and portfolio with local education & internship references is the goal for this year.

Many of my family and friends get confused about this part. I did not give up on the cooking hobby, in fact, that was my short-term " fast job" solution and a business plan I like to entertain when I think of starting my own business later in life when both girls are big enough because restaurant work requires evening/weekends work and full commitment. 

So the one-year culinary art course I took during 2018-2019 was a big part of the "high school points collecting" I had to do to get the number of grades required to study further. I am now 200 points away out of 2400 points. Which I collected in the years between 2019-2021 besides working part-time in hotels and school kitchens, and of course adding one more family member to the mix. 

This current English course will give me 100 points for the year 2022 and by the next course which will end in May, I will be done with all 2400 points woohouuuuuu.. isn’t  that amazing! 


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?