Powered by Blogger.

Taco Tortillaslasagne

We had tacos for dinner yesterday and it is one of the good meals where I can just remove the bread and enjoy a keto version without effort or having to cook something else for me. So tacos are perfect for social occasions!

The dinner however reminded me of this goodie I made a few months ago when I lost my keto track and got sucked in the unhealthy social eating.  Recipe below: 







Ingredients

See the recipe here for ingredient quantities and full instructions.

10 oz. Red Enchilada Sauce- try my homemade enchilada sauce
24 oz. Salsa– try my homemade salsa
12 Lasagna Noodles, uncooked
1 lb. Ground Beef
1 small Yellow Onion
2 cloves Garlic
1 oz. packet Taco Seasoning
15 oz. can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
15 oz. Ricotta Cheese- can substitute cottage cheese
1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
1 Egg
4 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?