Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: My Basic Yet Chic Fall Style Picks

Hello buddies and especially style lovers! I am back with another style inspiration from my preferable taste and favorite timeless trends. When it comes to everyday wear I am all about comfort and timeless styles, following the old classic school of coco channel as a big muse and others influenced by her. My advice for timeless chic style, avoid clown like bright colors .. and keep it simple following nature basic colors.. those colors that make your true natural beauty shine :-) 

Add up on it the minimal design that is both super comfortable and elegant as you see in these apparel sets that I picked below. I hope you guys enjoy this quick style inspiration! enjoy..





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?