Powered by Blogger.

Peace And Balance By Reiki Healing



The past couple of weeks I had difficulty sleeping. I kept having some sort of panic attacks and anxiety about my professional/personal life and that I am wasting precious time being a home mom longer than a year and a half. My parental leave (forsakringskassan) paperwork has gone wrong since I got here and that also had its effect on me. No matter how much good time, activities and amazing adventures I've been doing on the island, there was a side of me which kept being unfulfilled. I keep reminding myself that gratitude and enjoying the moment is very important. And that this is only temporary and soon I will be back to the regular routine as soon as Julia gets back to kindergarten. 

As I mentioned in a previous Zen post. That I use yoga, guided meditation, and even hypnosis to keep my balance. I feel great doing these activities and recently I was talking to an old friend of mine who also has the same interests. And he recommended Reiki Music for chakra balancing, energy blocks and negativity cleanse. He actually sent me some videos to try to use while meditating or sleeping. Here I recommend this channel which I use NuMeditationMusic on youtube. 

I tried it yesterday and I was so surprised by the results. During Julia's day nap, I placed the sunbathing chair under the shade, I laid back and enjoyed this holy/divine like music. I got goosebumps listening to it and unexplainable inner peace and comfort. It was sunny, blue sky and the wind was blowing which added even more sense to the music. As I closed my eyes I kept seeing the chakra colors one by one. And as I finished I felt my chest was so light and my whole body was energized as if I drank a red bull can. This week I am studying Swedish literature, so the energy boost helped me do all my study tasks focused and happy as I would usual be. Not only that! I even received an email this morning from the parental leave related company (forsakringskassan) and I was told that a solution and decision was made. I couldn't believe that the blockiness is actually been released. So I am so so happy I came cross this info. I am filled with gratitude and joy. So in case, you don't know Reiki let me introduce it to you:

Reiki (霊気) is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

A treatment feels like a wonderful glowing radiance that flows through and around you. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing. Many have reported miraculous results. Reiki is a simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that everyone can use. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and malady and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery.

An amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an "attunement" given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "life force energy" to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life. Here are some Reiki FAQ and Reiki Hand Positions for Self-Treatment.


The secret art of inviting happiness 
The miraculous medicine of all diseases 
Just for today, do not anger 
Do not worry and be filled with gratitude 
Devote yourself to your work. Be kind to people. 
Every morning and evening, join your hands in prayer. 
Pray these words to your heart 
and chant these words with your mouth. 

Usui Reiki Treatment for the improvement of body and mind.

The founder, Usui Mikao



post signature

1 comment

  1. When you go out to buy something that you have already decided to purchase you are not going to let a salesperson sell you on something different than what you had in mind (although this happens all too frequently in the marketplace). Reiki Limburg

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?