Powered by Blogger.

Original Recipes: Salmon Gratin






I hope you guys are doing well! Since I am focusing these days on eating more fish. I created this food recipe with a mix of my favorite ingredients that contains good food nutrition for my body and my baby as I breastfeed. Here are more of my originally made food recipes that you might want to take a look at >> My Recipes 

This salmon grain was super delicious, healthy and easy! I hope you guys enjoy it..

You need:

Fresh or frozen pieces of:
1 1⁄2 cups salmon, flaked (a few small chunks are OK)
Cauliflower, green beens, asparagus, kale * optional quantity
3 midum sized potatos ( half boiled / cooked, peeled and cut to circles)
1 cup boiling milk, cream or 1 cup half-and-half
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1 pinch pepper
1⁄4 cup grated swiss cheese or 1⁄4 cup gruyere cheese
1 egg



Method 
  • In oven a oven pan, apply abit of butter spray, regular butter or veg oil. Place a layer of potato pieces followed with the rest of the vegetables and spread the chunks of salmon in between. I usually keep the kale at last to add as a topping. 
  • In a bowl mix the milk or cream , egg, salt, pepper and the cheese together. Add the mixture on top of the previously made layers.
  • Bake at 425 F  / 218  C for 20 minutes, or til top is nicely browned.



post signature

2 comments

  1. This is looking so delicious !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am really impressed along with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog.


    Buy Oil Paintings

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?