Powered by Blogger.

DIY: Easy FREE Knitting Pattern For Beginners



Garter Stitch was the first knit pattern I learned when I first started knitting. Its easy and quick if you choose a thick garn type you can finish a scarf project in shorter period. These photos are from my scarf project I made in 2013 when I first learned knitting, I sold some of them and gave some as gifts. I kept the beige one for myself.

Here is the free pattern, ready to be used:

As the name implies, this double-sided pattern has long been used for knitting kerchiefs.
Row 1: all knits;
Row 2: all knits;
Knitting every row. For circular knitting, first row of knit stitches, and second row of purl stitches.

Garter Stitch with needles and knitting pattern chart
Pattern Chart Symbols
A classical knit.
A classical purl.

We recommend looking at:



post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?