Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Black, Brown And Grey




Back with one more personal style post that I would like to share with you, And its about the early fall season colors. Grey is one of the colors I ador and I like to mix it with brighter colors. But now since its getting little bit colder, windy and rainy where I live, darker colors became my current choice for the season. 

I don't like brown so much so I only pick it in the small details such as accessories, not only in outfit or interior but also when I paint. Keep it simple with warm dark colors this fall and go for black, brown and grey :-) 


BRG











post signature

1 comment

  1. never thought black brown and grey will look so good together
    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?