Powered by Blogger.

DIY: 5 Luxury Decor Ideas I

Hello guys, This week is getting the best of me. Lots of personal tasks, study and also work to improve my small business plan. I finally succeed in adding Christmas + Modern Decor sections. And tomorrow I will photoshoot the new products for the vintage section which is going to be a big jump for the shop, adding my own selection of vintage items for sale. I got new order for whole sale of Animal print burlap pillows that I made and sold last, so I will be working on that too besides the Christmas fair. 


Apart from the shop news here I collected for you these gorgeous decor ideas that turn our home to what you see in Pinterest boards. Enjoy it and keep coming for more ;-) 

post signature

5 comments

  1. Very inspiring DIY decor..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful pictures and ideas again....Thank you for sharing with us dear...

    I always enjoy visiting your blog...

    Have a good night

    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the lamp...good luck with all your projects doll x

    ReplyDelete
  4. rock it babe! follow you
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ideas <3 such an inspiration!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?