Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: In Green I Trust

Hi lovelies, you probably notice already my favorite colors when it comes to outfits. I also mentioned in the past personal style post the usual colors I go for when shopping, especially for formal occasions lets say. Today I would like to highlight my love for GREEN.. and it's not only because it looks good on me and my skin color but also energy wise and other factors. Read more below: 

I hope you enjoy this inspiration from my shopping diary and personal taste for outfits and apparel. I will share the shopping link for the dress later this week. 


The color green has healing power and is understood to be the most restful and relaxing color for the human eye to view. Green can help enhance vision, stability and endurance. Green takes up more space in the spectrum visible to the human eye and it is the dominant color in the natural. It is a natural choice in interior design as an ideal background or backdrop because we as humans are so used to seeing it everywhere.

The color green affects us physically and mentally in several different ways. Green is soothing, relaxing, and youthful. Green is a color that helps alleviate anxiety, depression, and nervousness. Green also brings with it a sense of hope, health, adventure, and renewal, as well as self-control, compassion, and harmony green color is often used to indicate safety in the advertising of drugs and medical products. Green is directly related to nature and energy, so it is also commonly used to represent and promote ‘green’ products.

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?