Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Chic & Classic Red Dress

I am blessed with an eye for " class " as the French say.. La Class!, according to the compliments I get. I can easily "over dress" and this happens to be an issue for me here in northern Sweden because the locals are quite humble in their apparel "expression". Also according to what other expats say living here. 

I am quite artistic and I like to show that in my apparel. My favorite colors are the natural colors starting from green, grey, beige and white.. black of course is the all-time king of colors. 

I have a complicated love affair with red, cannot seem to find a place for it in my everyday outfits but its definitely the right choice in special occasions when I am in the mood to spice things up a little. Especially if it's in the right design, just like this dress and other things in life .... just saying hehe..

I can not help but to make this piece join my closet collection for special occasions, perhaps next Christmas or Valentine.. who knows, a lady has to be always prepared for surprises ;-)   

PS. I am sorry I will not share the link with you guys until my purchase arrives!  won't make that same mistake twice. enjoy the inspiration <3 i="" nbsp="">

Update; here is the dress link:  https://www.zalando.se/club-l-cape-detail-midi-dress-cocktailklaenning-burgundy-clk21c00g-g11.html




post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?