Powered by Blogger.

DIY: Marble Table

One of my favorite Luxury DIY Projects  collection is the marble hack! it's so easy and cool and can be used as a make over to lots of things. Few years ago I made a makeover to couple of things at home starting with coffee tray, balcony window edges, bedside table and even our Ikea coffee table. Our sova space is quite tiny and only this table design could fit in it because it's flexible. So when a real marble table wasn't an option I remembered this Marble paper hack and tried it. Worst case one can easily pull of the paper sticker. 

This marble paper works great as photography background for almost everything. You might have already noticed that most popular advertisements stylists use marble as a background. It looks simple, clean and luxurious. 

I am not good at step by step DIY projects photos so I linked these photos from this source









I am not good at step by step DIY projects photos so I linked these photos / video  from this source


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?