Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Dark Grey Coat Outfit

Hello personal style lovers! I recently joined the Chictopia community, a great source for daily wear inspiration and personal style. Here I would like to share with you one of my favorite fall outfits, the season where we get to enjoy such light outfits because our winter here is quite rough and this type of cashmere or wool coats don't work.

Its a minimal casual outfit for everyday wear fall / winter ( depends on where you live :-) ). You can change the top, put on some high heels and turn it to a night-out outfit. Here I am wearing it with a basic Zara satin sleeveless black shirt. 

My favorite pants at the moment are these basic black boyfriend pants I bought two years ago, they are extremely comfy and I can wear them to all occasions. I even have another pair in white. 

Even that tote bags are out of the trend at the moment, my personal style is to stick to the classic things when it comes to accessories. I think a Vintage Genuine Leather bag is timeless. 




Winter fall style




MANGO fur lined coat
445 SEK - houseoffraser.co.uk

ALDO pointed toe flat
280 SEK - aldoshoes.com

Slim boyfriend
kappahl.com


 

post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?