Powered by Blogger.

October Tales



Classiscs







Hello dear readers! I am happy to post one more personal style set this week, featuring the modern updated classics. I adore the simple country, small town, cowgirl style, specially in this time of the year October, November and December when outdoors in the nature . Enjoy this inspiration from my personal closet and pin it if you like it. 

My personal original photos. Photography by Lina Ström, the edited version of the photography is posted at the photographers portfolio.

post signature

3 comments

  1. Love the outfit and the picture! Gorgeous !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur sweater n hat!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?