Powered by Blogger.

The Meditation


I have been longing for this so much the last week, to sit with my big cup of tea and write a blog post or two. I had no time to catch up on my hobbies and the usual "Me Time" activities. So I am hoping to get some good quality time this week to relax my mind from the continued social events that happened on row since the start of summer and exhausted my energy and my peace of mind.

I am going to catch on the Deepak Chopra meditation guide plan that helps relax the mind, body and spirit and make harmony between them. Its been really long time since I've done those activities such as yoga, reading spiritual books, listening to the sounds of nature ect.. and I really feel the negative effect of stopping the connection with my inner-self.

If you want to join the 21 days meditation on Oprah site by Deepak Chopra you can check it out here, its starting on 11 August. Or you can check his available videos on youtube.


ENJOY the meditation and remember,  are born to be happy! 


3 comments

  1. I've been absent from my yoga practice for an extended period too Hind, and have finally slowed down to take time for me again. This meditation experience sounds like a good opportunity to refocus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think meditation is amazing not just for religious purposes but also just to help relax and unwind, to help your body.

    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! It works like magic, Ive been meditating now for a week. I feel great specially after the breathing training. Thank you ladies for the feed back!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?