Powered by Blogger.

DIY: 5 Luxury Home Decor Ideas V

Hello loyal readers! I apologize that the blog is no longer a daily posts blog or not even two or three posts per week, but I am doing my best to keep posting and sharing tips, ideas and the usual topics you all like and keep coming back for more. 

I announce the blog changes today, that there will be new posts every weekend. Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. And the topics will be all the same. All new comfort food dishes, DIY home decor, DIY gifts, style hacks, DIY art posts series will continue like before. Enjoy this new collection I made of luxury home decor DIY, I selected from the web carefully to match.  

Have a lovely Saturday! 

DIY Chandelier with Shade MacGyver Style

West Elm Painting Hack



3 DIY Striped Upholstered Bench 


4 Striped Curtains {How To}


DIY Beaded Sunburst Mirror




post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?