Powered by Blogger.

Canary Islands - Las Palmas 2013


Hello blog buddies, it's been a while and I am very sorry for not keeping the blog up to date since I've been extremely busy and then went on a short trip to Las Palmas as I wrote before in one of the previous posts. Its been really nice to visit a new country and discover new zone of our planet .

I visited both the local and the touristic sides. The local part was Las palmas, where you could see the actual lifestyle and everyday living of the locals, their usual markets, restaurants and places. 

Mas Palomas was completely different. It was very touristic and full of foreigners and their travel interests. I personally only loved the coast side and the beach sands, the palms and of course the weather, its been a bit windy but most importantly warm. 

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?