Powered by Blogger.

Home Office Simple Design



Hello dear followers! I hope you all had a great holiday. I am so sorry for the delay of my daily blog posts. I've been working on my new collection of mid century pillow designs that I just published two days ago, as well as adobe creative cloud lessons and I finally changed the layout of the blog, so I created this new fresh simple design that presents my style and my work. Main while I am still decorating my home office. While I was making the list of the things I need to purchase to complete the dream home office, I brought this inspiration board for you guys, sharing some design tips and products you might like. 

I ticked off all items from my old wish list of things I use in both my art education and business such as digital camera , ikea expedit , work desk topnote boards, chalkboard ect.. some Items above like the boxes and stationery I already got them but the lamp on the right, light easy movment chair and a drawer unit are things on my new wish list to complete my dream office creation design. Click photos below to of items you like to view. Enjoy!










post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?