Powered by Blogger.

Heaven is a life style



Life is good being positive all the time. I am doing a harder effort this month to keep optimism and the ability to attract what I need. My main relations with people in my life are growing more better, happy and easy. 


I am having real good times this summer. Especially when out and going somewhere really exclusive in the process or totally new for me. I always try to do new activities, and learn new things to keep the excitement wheel going. But sometimes, I just feel like doing nothing and just take each day as it comes, to recharge and plan ahead.


To be happy for me is to do more for the mind, the body and the soul. That balance and harmony between the three is the real key for a true happy and healthy life style. I am setting more new goals and making new to do lists..


Science proves that our beliefs shape our world and our thoughts and behavior make our happiness. 





Gratitude.. 

4 comments

  1. I'm so happy to hear! Having a balance is key for sure. Beautiful post! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paradise looks like on the first picture, right?:)
    Happy Saturday hun!!
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're positive you definitely feel good all around... Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?