Powered by Blogger.

Making a Way for The positive



These days are very important and sensitive for me. I am trying hard to work on the positive side in my life, also to grow my faith and belief. As the hardest times has past I believe that nothing holds me now from being in the right path.  Looking at the positive things in each day.. the laughter, the problems complete ignorance and treating myself with life's little pleasures that makes me simply happy such as; my daily cup of Coffey, playing my favorite Jazz albums like Melody Gardot, Norah Jones, Nikki Yanofsky. drawing models in my Note Book, cooking new meals for the family, go for a Moroccan Hammam and do some blogging and networking. the best of all is reading my favorite book at the moment Savor The Moment by Nora Roberts.

My writer friend Maria Erving wrote this very helpful post today about ;

Four ways of eliminating blockages on our path



Faith. The answer to your prayers is in the faith that you have. Faith has to be present. It must be chosen over and over again until it has replaced fear. Knowing that we always make that choice, even if it is subconsciously, makes it easier to make the choice with awareness.
Focus. On the right things no matter what! It’s easy to get caught up in the problem, especially if it is something huge like you’re about to loose your home or something, but if we are going to think anyway, why not thinking about what;s going right, what is going well? Where attention goes energy flows.
Fun. We must loose our tension, not take everything so seriously and get ourselves back to this moment and look at whatever it is that we are facing, it’s only temporary. It will pass, whatever it is, and the more relaxed we can be in the midst of troubles, the easier we are in the receiving state of solutions.
Laughter looses tension, why not even laugh at the problem. I have done that myself, and it’s liberating. If we could just take one night off of problems and watch a funny movie or something while saying “I don’t know what to do, but I know that God knows, so you take care of it for me God. Thank you”.
Forgiveness. We must forgive whatever has been in the past, otherwise we just drag the energy with us to the Now.
 For example; whatever bad relationships we have been in in the past, we must forgive and let go of all negative emotions before we can enter into a new one if we want the new one to be a happy one. If not, we carry the energy of resentment or old memories that still hurts into the new relationship and we could pretty much doomed it before we said our first ‘hello’ before the new person came along. The thoughts of the old relationship and all the resentment will turn this new person to a not so attractive and charming one anymore, because the old vibe is being projected towards this new person who might be the most wonderful person you have ever met


 So, if you are going through something right now; check with yourself:
  • How is my faith?
  • Where is my focus?
  • When was the last time I had fun, that I laughed?
  • Do I need to forgive someone and let go of negative emotions?

 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?