Powered by Blogger.

A Meditation For The Real People






I have always loved lighthouses. There is something about lighthouses espacially in heavy storms that always catches my attention, and fascinates me. One of my weird "bucket list" fantasies is to find a lighthouse hotel on a cliff and spend the night on a stormy day.

For the past few months, I have been watching these types of videos about lighthouses and lighthouse keepers me and Julia on youtube. And when we watched the Slumberland movie together about a month or so, we both loved the lighthouse's deep scenes and the representation of how a human's subconscious works. 

This meditation has nothing to do with lighhouses, its my current daily meditation and fav channel to stay grounded. It also remindes me of these two books I read few years ago I will link here> 








post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?