Powered by Blogger.

'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' and 'Severance'






Sunday mom chill time 💻 🎥 while the little one is having a nap and the big one is at her weekend sports training. 

This is for deep/silly movie lovers like myself. I love it when my random theories make sense 😅 I started watching #thesecretlifeofwaltermitty and I forgot most of its details except that the plot was deep and made a lot of sense. So I decided to watch it again and from the beginning, from the first few scenes, I realized how familiar the filming, the industrial architect focus, colours.. until #adamscott showed up in the scene.. I decided to google it. The whole vibe of the movie was like @severanceappletv my recent tv show crush. And once I googled it .. My assumption was right! 🤣🙌🏻


How 'The Secret Life of Walter Mitty' Walked So 'Severance' Could Run





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?