Powered by Blogger.

Alicia Turning One Year Old



How time flies by so fast. The second love of my life made it to 12 months. Days and days of daily love, affection and full care days. She has been a very calm and easy baby, she was kind to her mommy who had lots of responsibilities to catch on to daily as she decides her time and try to not leave anyone left out. 

She is cute, adorable giggly and loves music. She hearts food, we call her rolly polly hehe me and Julia and we also call her our baby. Julia keeps saying to people she is mine! I relate, I've also seen my young siblings like my own children. 

I made a mini birthday B/day smash cake for Alicia on her birthday because her sister was away on a sport trip with her grandparents and cousins. And Alicia herself was a bit sick and had a nasty cold that came at the wrong time. I thought that we have to make something special regardless on this day but Julia got upset when she saw the photos while she was away. She wanted to be there when her sister smash the cake. 

Later when the whole family reunited, we had another celebration and I baked her her favourite cartoons cake which she loved very very much :-) even those who do not like cakes much like Julia's aunt's partner who rarely comments on food said it was yummy. 


I am blessed with my lovely kids, and the lifestyle I try to put together for the daily ... post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?