Powered by Blogger.

2020 Inner work List

Since my last post, I have been meditating daily now night and day working on self-love and unconditional gratitude. I am feeling great as a result of it all. I am enjoying my last maternity break at home with both my girls and trying to make it joyful, fun, and educational. 

I made a list of things I have to work on in my life and I am working on it slowly. 

-Acceptance and gratitude, going with the flow.
-Forgiveness of the past self-harm and wrong decisions.
-Noticing my negative thought patterns and rejecting them.
-Stop being judgemental with myself and other people.
-Stop complaining, knowing that whatever I say and write comes true or multiplay.
- Getting my Swedish degree.
-More me time and home culture breaks.
-Focus on what I want to grow in my life.
  

Gratitude 

Love Yourself First - Louise Hay


No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?