Powered by Blogger.

Moms Umeå Getaway








I forgot to post about this treat from October 2020. My bestie Lina and I  did our usual reunion "moms break" in Umeå where she lives. So I booked the train and hotel/spa for us. We had a lovely dining experience in the city of Umeå followed by a comfy relaxing night spent chatting and catching up then hit the spa the day after and spent the whole day there. 

The hotel " Storahotel  - best western " heme decor and style was perfect for the fall Halloween-ish feeling.  Their breakfast is known for being the best hotel breakfast in whole Sweden. And I agree with that! I would recommend it 100%. The Iksu spa on the other hand was also the best spa in Umeå from what I've heard but it's more like a sport - wellbeing spa. No food or alcohol served. You can train and relax afterward enjoying the sauna, jacuzzi, massage chair, and large pool.  

In general It was a short weekend trip so I got back home the day after missing Julia like crazy and got her some gifts from my trip for her being a big girl and accepting that mommy needs a break for her own sometimes. 






post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?