Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style: Lady In Green



As I mentioned in a previous post, if I would like to give myself a nickname, it would be "Lady in green" :-) .... my first Go To color after the shades of grey and white shopping.. or almost in everything that requires a color choice. 

This my latest personal style inspiration from my shopping list. I am going to wear this dress for the upcoming summer holiday and I can not wait! The style is so me and the latina look that I adore, which by the way never go out of style... this dress gives me the "Havana vacation" feeling, followed by the song in my head right now .... Havana, ooh na-na (ay) ... hehe :-P ... the link is here you all! HERE





I hope you enjoy this quick style inspiration and you can check more on my Pinterest board 





post signaturepost signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?