Powered by Blogger.

High Waist Bikinis For Pear Body Shape

It's about that time in the year when the swimwear trends start to pop up everywhere. I am quite happy with my purchase last year because I usually buy timeless styles and add accessories to style with instead. I was surprised to see the Nelly.com shopping site feature a pear body curvy model for this summer swimwear trend. The exact pear body shape I have, small waist big hips and slim legs.. the model rocked the high waist bikini styles as you see in the photos on the right. It looked so feminine and gorgeous on her.  




"Not to forget that Marilyn Monroe is the high waist bikini timeless icon" 





 So this year I am going to buy a high waist bikini bottom only and fit it to the tops I already have because I still adore them very much. High waist bikinis would love gorgeous not only on curvy women ;-) .... I hope you enjoyed the personal style inspiration!




post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?