Powered by Blogger.

Personal Style picks: Late 90s Square Toe Sandals

Hello guys! I am glad these lovelies are back because I didn't get the chance to wear them when they were popular in the late 90s, I was still young for heels then. The square sandals where spotted in Fashion Week NY but they are not yet available in stores. It feels impossible to look at the fashion trends on Pinterest without getting the feeling that the '90s have taken over. Since the new square-toed heel inception, dozens of new designer takes on this vintage-inspired trend have popped up from the likes of The Row (courtesy of our favorite 90s twins) to Rejina Pyo. Basically, square toe shoes are beloved by all despite their origins.

Here I picked my favorite designs which I would love to get a similar pair for myself this summer. I hope you enjoy this inspiration. You can buy square sandals at Nelly and Etsy 
  








post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?