Powered by Blogger.

First Advent 2018

Hello loyal readers, December is here!!! I have been working on limiting my screen time latly part of my new year resolutions. Unfortunately, I got so little time to "creative" cook at home, now that I do most of my passionate cooking at the classes, by the time I get home I am already exhausted and it's also too dark to capture good photos in natural light. So now I am only left with the weekends where I do my creative cooking and baking based on my own interest and taste. 

This month is going to be super busy, is the time of the year where Swedes eat their  JUL BORD, and we are working on that, together with other theory classes on the side that are very interesting. On Friday we will be doing our first Wine Tasting which is a part of the food and beverage subject where we learn about the combinations of taste. I also got lots of exams and work on the side to get done. Above all.... I am also so excited that I will finally remove my braces this month. I can not wait! 

Here is our first advent morning treat,  American Fluffy Pancakes with a taste of "Jul". The same recipe I just added saffron and extra vanilla powder. Topped with figs jam, syrup, and pomegranate.  Have a wonderful Sunday...





post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?