Powered by Blogger.

My Favorites This Summer Featuring: DressHead

Hello lovelies! sorry loyal readers I have been super busy lately and did not have the mood nor the time to write or plan blog posts like I used to. I turned down lots of blog collaboration offers and now I really do not want to disappoint my clients/readers so I am hoping I will be back for real. I tried to stay connected via social media and did some Instagram blogging sharing my updates and linking to old topics from the blog archive which can still be a good inspiration. 




Now after the summer tanning there is nothing better than nude color to matches that dark lovely golden skin. Especially footwear! I personally adoooore nude colors in almost everything, its one of the natural humble colors and it makes one look sparkling fresh and clean in appearance. 

Here I picked some of my favorite summer sandals this year to share with you guys from dresshead.com, a new shopping platform I am working with. They have an amazing collection of nude sandals in many different styles and shapes, which means finding what you are exactly looking for won't be a problem. And of course, you guys know that my shopping recommendations are always super affordable, quality, fast delivery and super chic. 

I guess you can already notice from the website name that it's not only a footwear shopping platform. The site has a massive collection of women dresses for all seasons and occasions which you might want to take a look at here. I am one of the people who plan my occasional appearances ahead of time just to stay on the safe side ;-) . 

I hope you enjoy this inspiration! have a wonderful week. 


post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?