Powered by Blogger.

Pieces From Our Halloween Family Dinner / Movie Night.

This year since we are not able to celebrate halloween the old way buy going out and party with friends. I thought of making a cozy halloween family event by inviting family members with their children and enjoy a Halloween special dinner and a family (mild - scary) movie.

As I mentioned in previous posts about Halloween. I used the free printables to decorate the space, together with some creative craft tricks using my spooky imagination hehe. 

Aside to the lots of snacks and creepy candy I bought... I made the pesto (snake like) crackers, by rolling them on thin wood sticks. I made vampire blood drink by mixing beatroots with orange juice. Mozzarella baby tomato sticks was the starter. And for the main course I served the bloody pasta made by beatroots sauce (mentioned in previous post).

At the end we enjoyed having pop corn and watching The Spiderswirck movie. 











post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?