Powered by Blogger.

Baby Arrival DIY: 4 FREE Knitting Pattrens






I've been so fond of knitting year 2013. I only learned basic knitting tec and I made couple of scarfs for me and for my hubby family. Now since we are expecting a baby arrival next spring I am going to give knitting another try to improve my skills,  to be able to knit something for our child for the next winter.

Ive collected some ideas and patterns that I will start practising. If I got some extra spare time after work I might join a knitting group. Not really sure yet! but if not I might just join one online.

Here are my pattern picks that I share with you in this post with links in images, as well as the items I would like to make using the woolandthegang website that sells full knitting kits.

I hope you enjoy this idea to make things of yourown or gifts for loved ones. 
post signature

No comments

Search This Blog

Want to support the blog?